Non-Refundable Deposit (NRD)
Many of our items require a non-refundable deposit (NRD) to be able to reserve your order for an item, usually while it is in the process of production. The NRD amount is displayed on the web page entitled, \’Your Shopping Cart.\’ NRDs are usually 10% of the item’s price.
- 24-hour grace period: If you disagree with the terms of this agreement, then you may cancel your order without penalty if it is within 24 hours of placing it. The NRD will be refunded in full within 10 business days. If rewards points were applied you need to contact ous customer services team so they can return the points back to your account.
- If the item gets sold out, the pre-order deposit will not be refunded.
- NRDs cannot be transferred if your order is canceled, for any reason.
- NRDs cannot be reinstated and placed on a different order.
- NRDs may be refunded upon cancellation only in the rare case that the item’s delivery date has been delayed by more than 90 days from the original estimated arrival date. Collectors would need to contact us directly to cancel their order and request for their NRD to be refunded.
- Pre-orders that are not completed within 2 months, can be canceled without notice.
Cancellation Fee Terms
You may cancel your order through your account on our website, but the refund is not issued automatically, you need to contact us via e-mail asking for the refund.
We keep 10% of the value of the statue when the order is cancelled. If the order required a non-refundable deposit, this deposit is kept as the cancellation fee.
If you want to cancel an item that is already in transit, it cannot be cancelled.
Orders that do not have the shipping fee paid within 2 months, can be canceled without notice.
Customs / Duty Abandonment Fee
International collectors are responsible to pay duties on their shipments in a separate payment directly to the carrier, either prior to final delivery or through an invoice received after delivery. If the collector decides not to accept the shipment and abandon it with customs officials or refuse to pay of their duties / fees when invoiced, then this may result in charges assessed to Iron Studios. We reserve the right to deduct any of these fees, incurred by duty or product abandonment, from any refund due to the collector.
Credit card companies submitting a dispute or chargebacks to Iron Studios for any NRDs, cancellation fees, or back charged customs duties will be given a copy of the terms and conditions of those specific agreements, as well as documentation of our checkout process illustrating your acceptance of the terms, via the client required action of selecting a check box. The information that will be provided illustrates a contract that you created upon checkout and generally results in a dismissal of the dispute. Please keep in mind that any accounts with pending charge backs will be temporarily disabled, to avoid further billing and shipping issues, while all concerns are resolved. Multiple chargebacks may result in account closure.